Sunday, December 9, 2012

CCNP Route LAB - Eigrp Stub Sim

Hello Guys,

I am posting one more Lab from 9tut. This one is EIGRP stub sim lab with GNS 3 topologu and final configs















The topology is similar to 9tut one, I have just couple of extra routers which I configured with IP to test the lab results. I am attaching the GNS3 topology and final config with PDF from 9tut of the lab objectives.
Just to brief in this sim you have correct the config so that full connectivity is achieved.

For practicing the lab you can remove the configs from router and configure it from scratch, if not then you can see lab configs and test the result.

Download link :EIGRP stub GNS3 topology sim

Till then Happy Labbing and let me know if you guys have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. Download link updated. Let me know if you guys are unable to download the labs.

    ReplyDelete